Over Reef Liveaboard, Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure hope you have a better experience on this ship and look forward to eating a trip report...! Sorry I wasn't able to offer any specific information about that ship or the dive operation.

I know it will be better than Palau, that trip taught me to ask some questions before booking, ie how long since the boat has been in dry dock. It was due in the week after us ... and long overdue!

Thank you for your opinions, hearing other’s thoughts is always helpful!

Just FYI, in case you haven't heard about this: Covid-19 infection on a liveaboard at the Maldives | ScubaBoard

I'll be on Carpe Vita and Emperor Leo from March 7 to 28, flying to Male on Friday, March 5. Plan to get the PCR test on Tuesday, March 2 (within 96 hour prior to departure, per Maldives COVID-19 protocol). I have DiveAssure travel insurance with COVID-19 rider. I also have contingency plan for staying there 2 more weeks or longer just in case I get the dang virus requiring hospitalization or am forced to stay in quarantine there (the latter is more likely if I were tested positive, since I already have the Moderna vaccine).

Bon voyage!

Back
Top Bottom