Outstanding service at DRIS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gkis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
DRIS
Thank you for your willingness to ship outside of US via USPS (Fedex and UPS fees are ridiculous)
Thank you for the good deals and the gifts.
Thank you for the outstanding customer service .
All the best in the New Year!!!
George

+2 for DRIS. Based on continuing great reviews on SB, I used them for the first time this year, and was blown away by their helpfulness, advice, willingness to take whatever time was needed to answer all of my questions, and of course, their excellent pricing. .

They’re my local shop. I drive 50 miles one way to get to them (live on the totally opposite end of the Chicago area). I’m not the only one. There’s a reason they have a very loyal following. Or groupies. Yeah, maybe that’s it. :rofl3:

They’re my local shop.
I'm still waiting for them to open a shop here in Cave Country. You know you want to, Mike! :D :D :D

1st place I look at when pricing gear.

Unfortunately my experience was not so great. As the OP said, courier charges outside the US are outrageous so I contacted a sales rep who guaranteed my order (not my first by a long shot) would go out by USPS. Shipping notification came stating order was shipped by courier with ridiculous shipping fees. I objected, they got the package returned and sent out in a USPS flat rate box. I still got charged courier rates. Never ordered from them again.

Unfortunately my experience was not so great. As the OP said, courier charges outside the US are outrageous so I contacted a sales rep who guaranteed my order (not my first by a long shot) would go out by USPS. Shipping notification came stating order was shipped by courier with ridiculous shipping fees. I objected, they got the package returned and sent out in a USPS flat rate box. I still got charged courier rates. Never ordered from them again.
Can you email me an order number so I can look into what happened and try to correct the actions of that employee? Sorry for the trouble, I'm not sure what happened but we did have 2 new shippers around the Holidays that are now more seasoned.

mike has always been great with me , he trys to do his best for all his customers ...

They’re my local shop. I drive 50 miles one way to get to them (live on the totally opposite end of the Chicago area). I’m not the only one. There’s a reason they have a very loyal following. Or groupies. Yeah, maybe that’s it. :rofl3:
Checking in from Champaign!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom