Outlaw sizing query

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FNQ_Mick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Gang,
I notice on the Aqualung web site, the Outlaw BC can be ordered as it's components. This includes the backplate listed as being available in S,M,L.
Is the backplate available in different sizes?? If so, what is the difference in sizing??

The sizing is dependent on average torso length for your height. I'm 5'9" but have a long torso and short legs. ie. shirts and jackets that fit round rarely fit long enough, I ended up best fitting the large plate and shoulder straps but with medium waist straps.

Screenshot 2021-01-09 075603.jpg

The sizing is dependent on average torso length for your height. I'm 5'9" but have a long torso and short legs. ie. shirts and jackets that fit round rarely fit long enough, I ended up best fitting the large plate and shoulder straps but with medium waist straps.

View attachment 635124
I'm 5'10", 180#, also long waisted, broad shouldered. I tried on a medium first, it was too small. I also ended up with a large back assembly and shoulder straps with a medium waist belt.

I would suggest trying out the fitting at a shop

See my experience Aqualung Outlaw other's experience may be different

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom