Outdoorsman & fishing show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mplante

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey guysand gals, just a heads up there is a fishing and boat show at the
fair grounds this weekend. this year dema is bringing in there pool,and the gear for peopleto try out scuba for the first time... so if we have any friends or family that want to try it.... friday is the free day into the show.. check your local tampatribune for the show times and details...... ill be there friday and saturday . stop by the booth and say hi, also some local dive shops will be
there helping out, getting the word out about diving.. see ya there...

mike

This is a very cool show. I remember years ago they had a bass fishing demonstration were they showed you how their lures worked with live fish in a huge tank.
If I dont go to Lauderdale this weekend I will probably go.

Check out beadiver.com for more info on the pool.

Be sure to stop by the Professional Association of Divers Booth
and enter the drawing for free SCUBA classes.

padofl.com

If I'm not mistaken Tampa Adventure Sports has something to do with it. I think I heard something about Bert working on a pool at the Fair Grounds. If they have something to do with it I'm sure its a cool display. If I can get my schedule adjusted I am going to go.

Well, its definite. I will be at the show sometime on Sunday. It all depends on how late I get back from Lauderdale on Sat. when I will get there.
If anyone will be there on Sun please post up and maybe we could meet. Im sure I will find Teresa if she is in the building!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom