Out of the loop for a while new new equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pafindr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello all
As the title says it's been a while since I've been in the water and am slowly putting some gear together.
I could use some help with some gear but I have to watch my pennies. I'm not looking at going cheap but if I can save some money it would be great.
The last reg I had was the Dacor Pacer XP w/ an PAcer XP octo and I had a Dacor Digital Console that I won at DEMA in 1995

I've been looking at the Zeagle 30 sale and I want to take advantage of it.
What do you guy's think of the Zeagle ZX 50D Regulator w/ an Envoy Octopus.
And I was looking at either the Mares Puck 3 console or the Oceanic Veo 250.

Not sure about these and would like any input you are willing to provide.

I want to do mostly recreational dives but will probably do a few tech dives later on.

Thanks for your help

My Veo 250 has been trouble-free, I think I replaced one battery in three years. It has a gauge mode, useful for you future tech endeavors. I'd get the wrist mount, though, not a console. I'd like to see a DSS mount for it, but as far as I know, none exists yet.

Thanks for the reply
I need to go with the console because of carpel tunnel problems.
If I have a gauge on my wrist for more than a few mintues it would lead to problems with my hands. I can't even wear clothing with elastic around the wrists for to long.

Back
Top Bottom