Our World Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Met them at the recent Florida Dive Show... Really regular guys... with a passion for diving like us... They are working on a new 'video magazine' production - so I imagine some of their presentation will revolve around this new effort and DSD....
-Tim

Dean810:
So who all are going to Our World Underwater this year? Their web site is up and it looks like Chatterton & Kohler will be there to discuss TV and Video technology.
www.ourworldunderwater.com

Hey Dean,
May see you down at the show as we spend the weekend,And can make palns for this year we will get you on that missed dive and the new one!
Brad

moneysavr:
Hey Dean,
May see you down at the show as we spend the weekend,And can make palns for this year we will get you on that missed dive and the new one!
Brad

I'll be camping out at the show too and will certianlly keep an eye out to you. Can't wait to check out the Northerner and that new one you re-located. Are you still down in Florida? If so, how is it treating you?

Hey Tim, are you still down in Florida too?

Back home and head out next week for a short trip to re warm up!
See ya at the show,
Brad

I can't, again. Have a part one to help with that weekend.

Dean810:
Hey Tim, are you still down in Florida too?
He sure is. I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago in Tavernier (just south of Key Largo), and who should show up on my first dive but Tim! The last time I saw him was diving Lake Michigan. He gave me a great tour of the Speigel.

Back
Top Bottom