Our World Underwater dive show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I will be there all weekend at the Scubaboard booth. Stop by and say hello.

I checked out the link, but I just dont get what it is. Is it like Dema, where people just sit around and talk about diving?

It's not like DEMA. DEMA is a trade show, OWU is more of a social gathering. The people who have booths are not allowed to sell "life support" equipment (i.e. regs, BCD, etc.) The film festivals are pretty good and they have some good breakout sessions.

I checked out the link, but I just dont get what it is. Is it like Dema, where people just sit around and talk about diving?

It's a Scuba Sports Show. Manufactures will be there with all their goods, doing demos, etc, but they won't sell direct to you. Plenty of dealers there that will take your money. Lots of resorts, live aboards & travel agents that will take your money. Films & work shops are extra $.

Well worth the trip. I've attended the past 5 years & going again this year. A couple years ago, my son won a week for 2 @ Fantasy Island resort (but he took his buddy instead of me)

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom