Our trip to Cozumel was Fantastic! and we just got back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
To anyone going to Cozumel,Anchor Bay Scuba Inc. MI. just went to Cozumel the week of the 14th to the 21st and it was fantastic! the food was great Rooms and service great Diving with Dive House 1 Crew Loraina, Cruz,Victor and Freddy were Super!! Can't say enough about the trip Fiesta Americana is a great place with great people and I have all praise no complaints. Stayed there 15 years ago and it is still by far the best.

Glad you had a great trip. We stayed at Fiesta Americana in Jan. and are staying there again in May when we go back. I agree with you that for the money they are one of the better resorts. Safe Diving.

Headed to Coz in April and will be staying at FA as well. Which dive op did you use? I'm hoping to go with someone who will pick up there.

Went with Bubbles & Bait. The owner is a PADI Course Director and friend of mine from Michigan. He knows diving like no other I have met. As an instructor he will work with you as well. divingcozumel.net is their website. All in my group thought he was great, which is a big factor in my return with another group this year. Also, he will pick you up wherever you are staying at whatever time you decide. Hope this helps. Goodluck

We were at Fiesta and Dive House is right there on site we dove on Dive house 1 with Freddy Cruz Loraina and Victor they were wonderful I would recomend them this is second time and they did not dissapointe us....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom