Our next Orca Bait dive ...

When and where should our next Orca Bait dive take place?

• Feb. 19 at Edmonds Underwater Park

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Feb. 19 at Redondo

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • March 19 at Edmonds Underwater Park

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • March 19 at Redondo

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feb. 19 at Les Davis

• March 19 at Les Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify in your reply)

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JasonH20:
Uncle Pug, do you see in your profile where it lists you have 9726 pictures online! You've been busy with your new camera setup! :)
Cool... they must be multiplying in there! I need to go see what they have spawned. :D

CHARTER. We need to charter the whole boat. Sampan would do nicely.

Know what ... Feb 19 would be an AWESOME day for a charter. I left a message for Rick (Bandito) to see if there's a boat available for that day ... if so, then I think we could easily fill it up ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
Not to mention that it is minutes from your house!

Say... there is an idea... we could all just go over to your house and use the toilets, take hot showers and eat food between dives!!!

Great idea UP. If the boat charter doesn't work, then I'll second it. All those in favor for trashing Kalvyns' house say yo'...

NWGratefulDiver:
Know what ... Feb 19 would be an AWESOME day for a charter. I left a message for Rick (Bandito) to see if there's a boat available for that day ... if so, then I think we could easily fill it up ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I would definitely be in for a 2/19 with Capt. Rick.

I'd be in for Les Davies OR Redando, if the charter doesn't pan out.

OE2X:
Great idea UP. If the boat charter doesn't work, then I'll second it. All those in favor for trashing Kalvyns' house say yo'...
I agree... a Bandito charter sounds like a GREAT idea Bob. If that doesn't pan out, we can trash my house after a dive at Les Davis (Linda is cringing as I type :wink:)

Jimmie

Just because the polls are still open doesn't mean the election hasn't already been decided. Bandito won yesterday. :D

BTW: The next Orca Bait Dive is 6pm tonight at Alki ~ followed by pizza at Pegasus.

Uncle Pug:
Just because the polls are still open doesn't mean the election hasn't already been decided.

Well, this IS Washington after all ... :11:

I did inquire about a boat with Rick yesterday. Still waiting to hear back from him (I left both e-mail and phone messages). If a boat's available, we're going on Bandito on Feb. 19th.

Details will be posted as soon as I can talk to Rick.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Well, this IS Washington after all ... :11:

I did inquire about a boat with Rick yesterday. Still waiting to hear back from him (I left both e-mail and phone messages). If a boat's available, we're going on Bandito on Feb. 19th.

Details will be posted as soon as I can talk to Rick.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,

If Banditio is not available, what about Deep Sea out of Anacortes, I have been out with them several times and they would most likely do a special pricing for us if we were coming as a group. If Banditio does not work out let me know and I could contact them. I think they can take 12 divers.

Mike...

Back
Top Bottom