Our Local Splash Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Twin lakes is starting to warm up a bit with a definate thermocline evolving around the 20 ft mark.I went by last Sunday and scrubed off the Air Stream so one could actually see it before you smack into it.Now its easy to ckeck your complection and your hair do when you ease by.Still a little chilly for us seasond no isulation on our bones type of divers.70 sur.,and 53 on the deck but it felt great for awhile.Air system is up and running well so we have plenty of lung fuel.
I hope to see some of ya`ll out soon to enjoy the comrodery and just to have a good time.

Just got back from TL. Water temp is 70 down to about 20ft where the thermocline is. Vis 8-10 ft. TPH the airstream looks good! There was one pretty big perch following me around looking for a handout. Sadly I forgot to bring them a snack.

I have to work this weekend so I am going next weekend. I bet look like a sausage in my wetsuit...lol...I think it shrunk during the winter.

Well , I hope you don`t look too inviting as a sausage DW...our man eating pearch don`t leave much behind!!! And of coarse yours truely will be out there hopefuly Sat.afternoon around 2ish.Thx for the pat on the back j1,both of the elbows turned to jello after 45 min.of cosmedic restoration..whew..Oh and by the way...I`m plannin on lifting the Air off the bottom and moving it over to the road bed this summer..but I gotta wait on Mr. Mike to get the tanks to suspend it...that right..we want to make it a swim thru at 20 or so ft like the dive plats are..That way it will be off the bottom and away from the edge so it should stay nice and clean a lot longer..I`ll be hollering for volunteers to do this a little later on.For those that don`t know or haven`t met me just ask if the bald guy is working...I`m easy to find!

TPH that's a cool idea. I would really like to see it in deeper water. I bet your elbows were jello when you got done. I don't plan to ever enter it but it would be neat to around and underneath it.

Tutt, I plan on going tomorrow. I will plan on being there around 10 or 11. I plan on making a couple of dives at least.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom