our Dive trip......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblemonkey

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello
we are about to embark on a 6 month Asia divathon :D and wondered what you thought
We fly on 01/02/07 have a few nights at a fancy hotel in Bangkok here then we go down to Koh Chang (the one on the west coast) on the 5th to do this liveaboard here followed by this one here then we will make our way down to Koh Lanta for about 10 days and go to our friends wedding dont think we will be diving in Lanta as it is quite pricey and we will have done the best sites on the live aboard, unless someone has any suggestions. After Lanta its off to Malaysia here for a couple of weeks, we know Flora bay and the dive sites there quite well as we have done about 60 dives there in the past, then down to KL for some City fun and Sushi then we are not sure...either Philippines, Bali/Komodo or Sabah we will be going to all these places just not sure which order if any one can give us a clue...

We want to dive Puerto Galera, Sipadan, Bali/Lombok and manado we fly home from KL on 08/08/07 :( what way round would you go I.E Sipadan - Philippines - Indonesia :huh: :huh:

cheers all...

LOL for sushi in KL.

In any case, all your dive destinations look fabulous and I can only envy you. My previous Bali dives were totally memorable. I suppose you will get down to Flora Bay by March? That'll be a great time for season-opening dives.

Anyway, you can get some info + tips from my website http://www.malaysia-islands.com although I'm quite sure you have all figured out pretty much everything you need.

Have fun + happy holidays!

Regarding Koh Lanta, if you haven't dive Hin Muang and Hin Daeng by than, that's the time to do it, since they run trips from Koh Lanta.

limbo:
Regarding Koh Lanta, if you haven't dive Hin Muang and Hin Daeng by than, that's the time to do it, since they run trips from Koh Lanta.

we will dive Hin Muang twice and Hin Daeng 3 times on our second live aboard.

I cant wait..32 days to go.

bubblemonkey:
Hello
we are about to embark on a 6 month Asia divathon :D and wondered what you thought
We fly on 01/02/07 have a few nights at a fancy hotel in Bangkok here then we go down to Koh Chang (the one on the west coast) on the 5th to do this liveaboard here followed by this one here then we will make our way down to Koh Lanta for about 10 days and go to our friends wedding dont think we will be diving in Lanta as it is quite pricey and we will have done the best sites on the live aboard, unless someone has any suggestions. After Lanta its off to Malaysia here for a couple of weeks, we know Flora bay and the dive sites there quite well as we have done about 60 dives there in the past, then down to KL for some City fun and Sushi then we are not sure...either Philippines, Bali/Komodo or Sabah we will be going to all these places just not sure which order if any one can give us a clue...

We want to dive Puerto Galera, Sipadan, Bali/Lombok and manado we fly home from KL on 08/08/07 :( what way round would you go I.E Sipadan - Philippines - Indonesia :huh: :huh:

cheers all...

You 've made everyone very envious !!

I would suggest you do Sipadan last. that's because after Sipadan, the other sites may not seem as exciting.

Start with Phillipines and then move on to either Bali/Lombok ( I would skip Lombok), Manado and then finally Sipadan.

This way, the dives get better and better.

Looking forward to your trip report !!

leave the best until last....I like the way you think.

why skip Lombok? how about Komodo?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom