Our custom built Dive Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen a couple trailers with camper style awnings on both sides.

however those awnings complicate the use of the side door (if you don't put a roller on it).

most folks just thrown one or two of these in their trailer and pop them up. They seem to work great and you can put up more as needed and not have to deal with slanted canopies of an awning.

images

As for the "changing clothes" area, I've seen a couple trailers that have curtain that can be pulled across either at the rear of the trailer or a different one up near the workbench. This allows folks to go change without "flashing" everyone else. just an idea.

mike

Just have to add my .02. Was with the group down at Loch Low Minn for the first trip with the trailer. It went over great. Hauled everyone's gear, tanks, spare gear galore with no problems. Had quite a few people stopping by to sneak a peak in the trailer as we were loading and unloading. Again, thanks guys, it looks great and works wonderfully. Can't wait for the the next trip.

John

Back
Top Bottom