Our Christmas Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you know just let me know. I may come out anyway but these water temps may be too cold for me. I moved here from Iowa to avoid this stuff.

A Dee Rag and/or the Save-a-Dive kit came to mind immediately though.

I'm worried that somebody said that my Travel Magna-doodle will wear out - mines got 2 years and about 80 dives on it and it's "still ticking" - what's the failure mode [other than having a tank dropped on it]

Have you written one of Santa's elves to make sure Santa had your correct delivery address?

You know, you never get too old for Santa! :elf:

Safety sausage and/ or other signal devices
Cool scuba t-shirts (although it's hard finding really cool ones)
those reef ID books are pretty cool
macro lens
mesh gear bag
those dealies that keep your tanks from rolling around
all expenses paid trip to Belize (dives included...of course..) :wink:

When folks think dive gear, they often overlook the "gear" that doesn't go in the water with you. The last PK swampdiver get together pointed out some serious defficiencies in my gear arsenal.
Dee, this won't help you with shopping for Beast because I've seen how y'all setup and/ or camp at divesites... and y'all do it in style!..., but things for the surface interval like those comfy and lightweight colapsable chairs, a good cooler, maybe a tarp or canopy, are "must haves" or at least "dang! I wish I hads" for any summertime scuba outing.

I want a speargun with a longer shaft. the one I have is way to short for me.

Julie

Zag....it took us lots of years to develope our camping 'gear'. If you'rer gonna camp, you might as well be comfy while ya do it, right? :wink:

No time to come to the lake this weekend. Water already into 60's? May be a bit frigid by new year's...... going to need a really big fire after that 5 minute dive... :wink:

Dee once bubbled...
BTW...we're going to the lake Sunday so Beast can prove again how crazy he is. Come out and keep me company, we can play in the fire! :wink:

Beast gonna be diving all winter? If I can manage to stay out of Florida long enough, I may hafta come visit after the first of the year.

Back
Top Bottom