OTS Guardian.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I purchased two Guardians and one was to belong to a dive buddy. Well he has not come through with the cash so one of these is going to be sold.

Neither of these FFM have been wet, the protective plastic film is still on the face mask inside and out. They both have the recall up-grade and have a free service coming in 11 months.

DSC_0103.jpg

They both have carry bags, instructions and low pressure hoses included. I will also include shipping.

DSC_0102.jpg

These units retail above the prices I'm quoting here. You can find them at various internet locations for:
Mask $799
Comm $649
or $ 1,448.00 and maybe just maybe a 10% discount or $1,300 at best.

I'll sell one of these, either the Blue w/Blk or the Yellow w/Blk for $1,025. save yourself a couple of hundred bucks.

I also have an Omni-Swivel Quick Disconnect with safety for $65.00

Please do not send me any low ball offers and I plan to only sell one of these as we have 4 or 5 other guys I dive with that already have them.

Sold, pending payment........

Thanks ScubaBoard

Islandheart>>> Did you receive my PMs. I'm trying to contact you since last 4 days. Please check your PM asap.
Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom