OS Systems SARR Dry Suit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shhya1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've got the chance to buy a used OS SARR dive dry suit. It appears to be in decent shape! Any oppinions, or experiences with this suit! I dive quarries & will be using it in a recreational capacity. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

What is the age of the suit? The early OSS suits had a manual exhaust valve. i.e., you had to push the valve to make it vent. I replaced mine with an automatic settable valve. The inlet valve on mine didn't rotate, and I didn't like the posistion/angle. It was an easy job to remove, rotate, and reset using clear silicone.

With the above mods, I like my used OSS just fine. It fits me better than the stock DUI. I don't have the SARR, just the basic suit with rear shoulder zipper.

Thanx for the info guys, you hear so much about the "Popular" brands I just wanted to know if anyone was using these suits & what the general impressions were!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom