Oronogo Sept 16 or 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy:
I had made plans to be there F-Sn,,,but plans changed,,,,diving Lake Travis/Tx. Sat.,,,hope you can get a buddy.

No luck on the buddy. My wife dives, but only where it is pretty, warm, and blue.

Anyone up for august 22 or 23? I have to leave town the 24th, but Captain John's is open on friday afternoons.

I was at Oronogo diving on the 16th... to bad I didn't see this thread before then. :(

I think I might have even seen you in John's shop around noonish... 2ish... whenever it was.

Might have. Were you with the threesome from KC, the threesome from Whiteman AFB, or the guy who learned to dive with his son in law that was dropping off gear for service?

I gave the two mormon kids a ride back to Webb City in my truck.

I had dropped by to see if John had a club out there, to talk tec about classes John has, and to leave my phone # for anyone who called looking him for a buddy.

The 3 from KC, I was the only one in a wet suit. My buddy baited John into that discussion about PADI after the Oriskinay incident.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom