Oronogo Sept 16 or 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingCRNA

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am itching to get wet next weekend. I have been on call the last 2 and could not dive and did the classroom and book work for my rescue class.

So I really would like to dive.

I live in Joplin and do not want to take up all day by going to table rock or beaver, if I can help it.

But non of my local buddies are available and John is very strict about having a buddy.

Anyone up for Blue Water Lake?

No one?

Aaaarrrrggghhhh!

Sorry bud, I think most in that area that can dive will be at TR. Another time I would jump all over it. Good luck.

Josh

I figured. I am still thinking about doing the Project Aware thing, I am just hoping to avoid burning a whole day on it. I also wanted to get a couple more deep dives and dives in my drysuit in.

Maybe my wife wants to see her parents in Springfeild that day. Wanna hook up if that is the case?

I am meeting a friend and his wife coming up from Texas to dive AWARE.. I will be arriving on Thursday night and plan to do about 3 days worth of diving. I think Cummings wanted to get some dives in with us as well. Im sure we would be open to more company, if your just talking about AWARE several of us may be hooking up but I dont think anythings in stone yet but youd be most welcome.

PM being sent...

Josh

There's plenty of deeper dives you can get that day. If you don't want to dive PA then dive Dewey Short. However it's not uncommon for some of us divers during PA to go deep just to do it, and personally I'm hoping to get at least 15 dives in this coming weekend.

Midnight, I'm thinking I'll be down there around 10 am Friday ready to dive. I'm dropping one of my tanks off for a Nitrox fill and I'll have 2 with me. Give me a call, I forgot to save your number on the telephone for some reason or other.

would be more than willing to dive with you on Sunday.. but unfortunatly im not certified yet... :( Phase II to be completed in 3 weeks. :D

I had made plans to be there F-Sn,,,but plans changed,,,,diving Lake Travis/Tx. Sat.,,,hope you can get a buddy.

regul8r:
would be more than willing to dive with you on Sunday.. but unfortunatly im not certified yet... :( Phase II to be completed in 3 weeks. :D

Drop me a line then. Would be glad to dive with you. I have only done 4 dive in Oronogo, but I know it well enough to take you out and show you the layout, then maybe we can look for more....

You getting a drysuit anytime soon? :D Actually, a 7mm wetsuit will do. I dive it dry because I am a wuss :D

Diving dry is more fun anyhow. I like how I don't have that neoprene stink when I dive dry, plus the second dive is more pleasent as well. In 100 degree temps it's kind of like a sauna on the surface, slow roasting...

Back
Top Bottom