Orlando Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFEMTcJ

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to know if there is anywhere else to dive near Orlando.. I've been to Chrystal River and Blue Springs. We went to Palm Beach last week, but are looking for good dives close to orlando due to gas prices. If anyone knows of anywhere to go, or wants to go, let me know. I'm usually available most of the week.

epcot would be a short drive
but what you save on gas you'll pay to dive it
:)

I just did the Epcot dive and it was great. This is the only place in Central Florida that you can dive and see the large variety of sea life in one location. Bring the family and they can be part of fun as bubble watchers. My son went crazy as he watched me. I even had fun with some of the other Disney guest as they think the divers are there for them.

plus 100% of it goes to the disney wildlife conservation fund so I think it's tax deductible
and they let you in the park afterwards

The usual options around Paradise/Blue Grotto/Devils Den or Alexander or Blue Springs or drive up to New Smyrna. If you dont mind the drive go down to Tampa or WPB/Jupiter etc or up to cave country such as Ginnie. Nothing listed is more than 2 hours drive, the local springs and New Smyrna are the closest.

you could always carpool with someone.I try and go towards the Ft l palm beach area regularly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom