Orlando dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

E4 diver

New
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help,im flying out across the pond for a nice 6 week vacation spending all but 1 week of it in Florida,i will be celebrating my 40th whilst in Orlando and my dearly beloved has promised to buy me a digital camera + housing to use underwater,im ok where to buy the actual camera but have you guys any idea where i could buy the housing ikelite,fuji,olympus ,canon ect around the Orlando area. thanks ..

seems like the best prices around are at diversdirect on international drive
they're a bit like scubatoys in that they had an internet presense and a big inventory.
not my favorite shop but for buying junk on vacation it should do nicely
:)

Thanks LiteHedded,found the web site and location on I drive, they seem to sell a lot of olympus stuff which is very popular here in England.but it should be a lot cheaper ...

E4 diver:
Thanks LiteHedded,found the web site and location on I drive, they seem to sell a lot of olympus stuff which is very popular here in England.but it should be a lot cheaper ...
never bought camera stuff from them. they don't have much camera stuff in the store from what i remember. but other stuff i've bought from them has been about what scubatoys charges before the scubaboard discount

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom