Oriskany Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airstream

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Had a wonderful 2-Dive trip to the "O" yesterday.

13 Divers aboard the "Wet Dream" from scubashackpensacola.com

8 Divers in my group. Seas 1-2 Ft. Visibility in the AM was @ 150ft. Viz on the second dive >100ft.

Small rain shower during the SI.

Water Temp at 138ft=84F!!!

Suprising amount of sea life on the O.

Text book dives,no equipment failures,minimum dive times of 30+ minutes max almost 50 minutes.

I dove ean28 1st dive,Ean32 2nd dive. (filled at Vortex). Al80's.

Pictures to come soon.

Thanks to Cathy,Gary,Eillen and Capt. Greg!

Great Trip.

We are so lucky to have her here. Thanks for the report. Was there any size to the fish yet. I haven't been out again for several weeks but everytime I go the fish are better. What fish did you see and how big were they.

I've heard of 50+lb AJs already being taken off the Oriskany. I've also heard of Tuna chasing Bonita across the "O" already.

I'm hoping all that stuff will be around this weekend when I dive her to see for myself :D I'll have my camera ready!

SBM,

Take your pole spear too! Naaa, get pics and tease me with them somemore. :wink:

Michael

If I were to hunt on the O, it'd be with my 54" gun, the polespear would stay in the truck!

If you get a big`in, would you part with some meat? I'll drive down for fresh fish!

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom