Original FFs: Snorkeling and Moderate current.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I own 35 pairs of fins
Once I tried a Force fin I do not need anything else .
I Can do all the types of kicks , can even snorkel with tan deltas , keep your fins in the water , shorter back kicks . I have 7 pairs in different colors . Model Pro's
Tan deltas , green ,blue , blacks , yellows , for picture and photo purposes .
If you manage to find the clue about the mystery of a force fin
Everything else feel like cement shoes on your feet . That's my particular case .
You will hate them or love them like I do .

SeaRat - There is more water flowing behind, generating more thrust on the upstroke wearing a pair of Force Fins than with any other fin kick. You are confusing power, or the work your leg is doing, with water flow. The speed of water flowing behind, which the snap of the Force Fin blade combined with the directional control of the wing tips moves more water in the direction you want to travel. See Naturally, The Most Efficient Fin and Fin Propulsion and Force Fin’s Efficient Kick

Pushing Scubapro..how about a pair of cheap jet fins..nice and heavy and hang off your foot. I Dived 20 years in jet fins, great fin recommend to all new divers..Thanks

Hate Jets - too heavy. BTW SP GoFins now have “whiskers”. Wonder where they got that idea? They are super light - perfect for snorkeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom