Ordered first set of gear.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nismo

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Well after months of researching and saving the cash, I bought my first set of gear and most of the gear for my wife. Want to thank those on here that either responded to earlier posts or just had posts in general that helped me out. Here's what I got...

Zeagle DSV/ZX Reg
Zeagle Envoy second
Got the same for my wife since the safe seconds were at no charge.

Zeagle Ranger BC, was on sale for the same price as a Stiletto. The plus to this was they had both and I was able to try both on with XL and L parts to see what would fit me best

Wife wasn't with me so we'll need to order her a BC after getting fitted.

Cressi Archimedes II Computer

Got my wife a triple gauge cluster since I will probably be diving more than her and if she wants to swap we can.

Got a decent deal on the things however sales tax got me which I didn't plan for. Live in a state with out tax and dive shop is in a state with it. However the knowledge this guy has makes it worth it.

Definitely looking forward to diving next month. All the Zeagle stuff had to be ordered by May 15 but picked up after June 1 to get the deals. No biggie since the water here is still frigid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom