Orange BCD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroWill:
Harshal - Thanks! Got em that time! Very nice!
RTRski - Thanks for the input! :)
firefrog - Thanks a bunch - and good find on the link!

Im pretty sold on this BCD now - just to get the money!

No Problem at all..... I guess now I will have to ask Larry @ Scuba Toys to give me discount on my stuff when I next time go to Scuba Toys............lol :D j/k

Hrmm...Wonder if the ScubaBoard 10% Off will Apply to this BCD? :eyebrow:

GONEHAWKN:
i still say we need to convince Joe and Larry to open an East Coast Scuba Toys location......say, somewhere in the Annapolis/Baltimore area of Maryland :wink: customer service and prices like theirs is hard to beat!!

Bill
Yes. I don't live in Maryland any more, but you take your sports loyalties with you. That orange BC is just the thing for any Orioles fan. With my white tank and black wetsuit, I would match my favorite team.

Youd also match University of Texas :) All my gear is all black as well, dont have my own tank - yet...

All this talk about Univ. of Texas. I'm starting to not want one now. I'm a Sooner, and of course they don't make BCDs in Crimson! :p

Orange is good. I was rescued at sea off the coast of Oahu because I had on an orange sweatshirt over my wetsuit.

true, its much more visible then the standard black..
I cant wait to get this BCD and actually see it in person..

still waiting on the cam show from scuba toys :D

Stu S.:
Yes. I don't live in Maryland any more, but you take your sports loyalties with you. That orange BC is just the thing for any Orioles fan. With my white tank and black wetsuit, I would match my favorite team.

this visual is PRICELESS!!!!! O R I O L E S!!!
a little Wild Bill cheer from the stands!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom