Ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avi,
ani yodea. meesier42 kvar amar li behodaa pratit veani hechlateti lakachat et haexcellerators.
al tegale lebob sababa?
ani ekne otam (OPS) matai shehem yezu lazibur, ad az lama litroach bishvilam huh?
kef sheyesh ivrit nachon ? :)

well after considering it ill go with the excellerators since, unlike the ops, they offer faster speed and are actually available to the public now.
i figured ill buy the ops once they are released to the public since theyre so beautiful (if never released ill bother bob for a pair sometime in the future).
thanks everyone for helping a diver in need :)

Ata tzodeck meahcuz al ha ops. Zeh gam tov lichnot zoog achad. Hamakom hachadasha bishvil ha regel ze lama ani lo ohev ha ops. I am test diver #1 for Force Fins and you will be happy with with your choice. Bob makes the best fins ever! There is a number of pictures of Meesier42 and Myself at my House and other places.
Avi
PS Bob who lacha lev tov v' maoed naimli acharei arbei shanim

bob,
avi says that the ops footpocket is incredible so you might want to consider putting an excellerating ff on the launch pad footpocket (the best of both worlds kinda thing).
being a test diver seems very cool.

ani lo nire li ekne et ha ops ela im ken hem yezu lazibur meuchar yoter veim ani erze lenasot masheu acher.

Ickis, it's been done already..I have about 10 different Force Fin blade designs that fit into the OPS foot pocket. I guess it is time to bite the bullet and push out my last fin design.

i guess it really is.
were you delaying it just because you said it will be your last fin ?

YES, I like to finish my mono-fin, Free diving fins and right now producing the xxl Hockey fin. Thanks for caring. Today I plan to review some notes and ideas on the final OPS model.

good luck with that.
by monofin, do you mean the one shown in the pictures in the force fins history video (the blade looked decent but the footpockets seemed off) ?

Ickis, the monofin in the Force Fin History Video on YouTube is one of my many experimental models. For this one, I used the Multi_Force as a foot pocket, and bolted it onto a fiber glass blade shape. The important development with my monofin is the angle and flexibility at its central point, between the two foot pockets. When you dolphin kick, you must toe in, or you'll strain your knees and lower back. Flat spatula monofins interfere with the ankle flex action necessary to the dolphin kick. My design uses it as part of your power curve. As with all Force Fin designs, I let biodynamics dictate shape.

I will have Blair Mott post the Force fin Patents this week so you can vision how this different shape might do better than a fin shaped like a wall paper remover.

Back at the ranch, my wife Susanne and I had a wonderful Sunday with our friends Jean-Michael Cousteau and Nan Marr, Dr. Phil and Mary Nuytten. I always get butterflies in my stomach before we visit these close friends. I first met Jean-Michael Cousteau when I was 18. I was in the offices of his father, Jaques Yves Cousteau because they were using some of my underwater photographs. I can not explain the Love I have for Jean-Michel. He has dedicated his life to educating everyone he can, from children in his Ambassadors of the Environment program to Presidents of many Nations.

Today, again I hear the drum beat for humanity from what Jean-Michael has learned from his Parents and the life they directed him as Ambassador of the Oceans. For five hours, I was able to listen to him and his thoughts about the future of lives and the Oceans.

Yes, we discussed the OPS, and Jean-Michael has some beautiful footage not shown on PBS of the fin I designed for him.

Dr. Phil Nuytten is another hero of ours. Talkiing with Mary and Phil leaves you wondoering what happened. Check out DIVER Magazine. A Force Fin on-line order for a SD-1 comes with a one year subscription to Dr. Phil Nuytten wonderful magazine. Force Fin swim fins

We also talked about the movie "The Cove" . The movie is making a change. Instead of 10's of thousands of dolphins being killed during the hunt this year, 50 were captured.

Phil said he had covered the great story in Diver Magazine over a year ago.

The message we came home with is the time to beat the drum is now!

im a big fan of jean michel and his environmental work.
it must be incredible to listen to what he has to say in person.
i became very environmentally conscious after i started scuba diving, and some of my friends didnt really care until they got their scuba license.
im looking forweard to blair releasing the new pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom