Opinions wanted on Aqualung Blizzard Pro 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone

I'm in the market for a new drysuit and would like to have a neoprene one.
I have been looking at the aqualung blizzard pro 2019 but I cant find any reviews.
So I was wondering if anyone here has them and how happy or unhappy you are with it?

Best of all.

I don't have any experience with the Blizzard (it isn't available in the US), but I did dive with a very similar suit - a Scubapro Everdry 4 - for a season. It served its purpose but I quickly grew tired of it. For one thing, back-zip is really annoying. At first you think "It's no big deal, since I will always have a buddy with me anyway." Think again. Everyone else is getting geared up or getting out of their kit and you have to interrupt and ask them to give you a hand with the zipper. Need to take a leak between dives? You have to wait while everyone else is doffing their suits with the same thing in mind.

The other reasons I disliked the suit might be specific to the Scubapro, so I won't go into more details. But I will say that I dislike neoprene seals.

On the plus side, compressed neoprene is fairly warm, and it insulates well enough that I didn't get nearly as much condensation in the suit as I do with shell suits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom