Opinion on the brand “Light for Me”?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vemura

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, any insight on the Polish brand “Light for Me”? Lights are manufactured in Poland but I heard as much as their products are durable (can last 7 years in use), they do not respond to customers and distributors’ service needs. They have gone dark. Are they winding down? The lack of customer servicing aside, what’s your experience with their lights?

One reason could be wanting a quality constant output light

From my own reading (and not experience), gralmarine and seaya are the more respected polish brands, with gralmarine having a very solid reputation when it comes to durability

They’re great kit, good value for money and work really well. I’ve several products of theirs and very happy with them.

BUT…

Their service is non existent and they simply don’t answer emails. Examples: a year to get a flooded Heat-for-Me battery switch board; six months to get a NW7 cable replaced; they don’t bother to answer their emails any longer.

So don’t touch with a barge pole.

One reason could be wanting a quality constant output light

From my own reading (and not experience), gralmarine and seaya are the more respected polish brands, with gralmarine having a very solid reputation when it comes to durability
Yes. Ditto Ammonite.

And make sure umbilical cables are user replaceable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom