Ophelia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zoe83:
I'm sitting here in wilmington NC waiting for Ophelia, she's expected to arrive monday night :( I'm very thankful its nothing like Katrina though...hopefully it wont be too bad.

Zoe83... I'm waitin' here with ya.
Picked up the bare necc. earlier in the weekend after tying off the boats...

Water, fuel, food, candles, rum.
If she maintains her projected path, I suspect the classic Wilmington power outtages will begin some time tomorrow afternoon or evening.
Seems like Ophelia is just going to be plain annoying judging by her history thus far.

Hopin for a turn to the northeast... but lookin' less feasible.
Keep yer head down, noaa radio on, & glasses full... and run like h#ll if she pumps up higher than a Cat 3.

-Bobby

I'm in Wilmington right now, seems like right now is the worst it has been, still not that bad. I was here for Bertha, Fran, Bonnie, Floyd, Isabel....and now Ophelia.......Ophelia is a wimp of a hurricane....still wouldn't want to be down on the beach, but not too bad here in Wilmington. I still have all utilities, including Satellite! Of course I still have power and phone too, cuz here I post! Stay inside.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom