http://www.diveheart.org/

Operation Bottom Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have placed the following banner (468x60 pixels for those wanting to add it to their site) in a rotating ad location (along with our other paid and non-paid ads):

I linked this to the main website (SUDS Diving > Welcome to SUDS) instead of going directly to the donations page (best for people to know what they're giving for).

We get about 250,000 hits/year, hopefully this will generate some awareness and interest (and donations) for you.

Our club (and some other local clubs) may also be interested in helping by running a local fund raising event if you have ideas for these. Many of our members are former military and though most couldn't make it to the May event, they would love to help out.

We appreciate any Scuba related (mixed Scuba/on-Scuba) fund raising ideas anyone has.

Fantastic opportunity to help our wounded soldiers! I'll be spreading the word around the water cooler.

I just wanted to say a very heart-felt thank you for posting this. I only wish I had found it sooner. I am doing what I can to spread the word elsewhere also. I have already made my donation. I hope many others will do the same.

Fire Diver (current OIF, 11B-31B-31E)

5 more days until we leave for OBT Key Largo. We still have spots available for the 22nd & 23rd. We're bringing 6 Army & 2 Marines from Walter Reed, come show your support for our wounded warriors.
Best,
John

Our son is entering the Marines this June and we're more than happy to help with your program. We dive with Aquatech Scuba Center in Maple Shade NJ.

Last edited:
We all had a great time and it would not have been possible without John Thompson! Thank you for being one of my heroes!

Carla, thanks for the great post! I can't tell you what a great honor and privilege it was to meet you and John. You're wonderful people! I hope to get my dive skills up so I can actually do what we talked about. I'll be visiting ME in late June as long as my surgery doesn't get in the way, but I don't remember what your schedule was going to be then. Anywho, if you're home and we make it, we'll have to get our families together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom