*** Open Season Event 2008! ***

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this still on? I could possibly make it either day.

It looks like we need to set up the new event day for MASS gathering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But, we can dive this weekend. The weather will be SUNNY SUNNY & SUNNY over weekend...:eyebrow:

How about this Saturday 10 a.m.?

Safe diving everyone. I'm busy this weekend with a soccer tournament and I have to get the garden in if we want fresh veggies in July. Plus I did 5 OW checkout dives as a Divemaster Candidate last weekend with a HUGE group of students. I'm still recovering. :D

How about Sunday @ 10ish. If you want to move the time, speak.
Chris, you diving doubles?

Just talked to JP, we will be up there around 10-11. See you then.

Last dive on the doubles this summer, I need to speak with XS about a certain rust issue.

Last dive on the doubles this summer, I need to speak with XS about a certain rust issue.

See you then! I think we should see if we can get JP to suck the sides in on that AL80. :D

They will send you two new tanks and a return shipping label. You won't be without tanks. The only thing would be the new vip.

Have fun!

We can't be on Suandy due to Sunday morning service.

BTW, we are going out for diving this afternoon..... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom