Open-Ended Bans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I be a moderator?

-I'd watch LetterBoy for you.
does that mean you will stop with the telescope?

Wonder if I can change my username to thedonald...
This I can tell you: no!
Even if it's a permaban your friend can star a new account 28th a different email.
Actually, many, many have tried and some even think they've gotten away with it. You've never read their posts. We have our ways that aren't always obvious. Some of the reactions when they find out are simply epic. Not that you get to read those either. :D
At least they (They, the faceless pronouns) moved it from Basic.
That was not the proper place for it. Site support fits it perfectly.
I'm pretty sure they see your ip address.
Yes, we can see your IP address, but that's hit and miss. Fortunately, those text analysis algorithms, we call users, clue in so fast that it will make your head spin. We all have those writing nuances that are just as unique as a fingerprint. Just like the Donald's "This I can tell you...", you probably don't even realize what they are in order to disguise them. Since you're probably going to go back to the same spots and fight the same fights, the people who reported you the first time are probably going to pick up on the fact that this is you hiding behind a sock puppet and report your butt again. It makes our job a lot easier. The denials can be just as epic and funny too.

Yes, the new fleet of drones have all passed beta testing.
most excellent.

did these come from the same lab as the sharks with laser beams?

signed,
thedonald

Sounds like this thread has lived about 50 posts too long. :wink:

Out of curiosity, do you sit around with the other ex-pat Brits and talk about the crazy Americans and our fascination with guns?

Sure. That is pretty much all we do since we are no longer allowed to invade France.

I am actually quite pro-gun as Brits go, but that is a country mile from an American would consider to be pro-gun.

Sure. That is pretty much all we do since we are no longer allowed to invade France.

I am actually quite pro-gun as Brits go, but that is a country mile from an American would consider to be pro-gun.

Sounds like what an American might call passively anti-gun

Yes, we can see your IP address, but that's hit and miss. Fortunately, those text analysis algorithms, we call users, clue in so fast that it will make your head spin. We all have those writing nuances that are just as unique as a fingerprint. Just like the Donald's "This I can tell you...", you probably don't even realize what they are in order to disguise them. Since you're probably going to go back to the same spots and fight the same fights, the people who reported you the first time are probably going to pick up on the fact that this is you hiding behind a sock puppet and report your butt again. It makes our job a lot easier. The denials can be just as epic and funny too.
Fascinating! I don't suppose you could pm me the analysis of my writing?

This is site support. Can we please stick to the topic? There are plenty of other areas to play in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom