ontariodiving.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "ONLY" source? Do they say that? Bwahahaha! Too funny! :D

That's like ScubaDiving Mag's website calling themselves the biggest in the world.

I guess not everyone buys the "hype".

NetDoc:

That's like ScubaDiving Mag's website calling themselves the biggest in the world.

If I wouldn't know it better, I may even think that I hear some....................bitterness? :D
I would like to thank again to the certain moderators, adiministrators, etc.., who were absolute jerks and by behaving this way, gave birth to Ontariodiving.com.
This was probably the best thing that could have happened eventhough it killed the OFWF forum (but who really cares about it). :wink:
I don't use this forum anymore as Ontariodiving.com fullfils all my diving needs concerning Ontario. I think that over 700 members in less than a year is very nice for such a small board and it is definitely more active and for sure more informative than the OFWF forum. I especially like the fact that it is a no-alias board.
Thanks again guys. :D

NetDoc:

Again Pete we have to exchange this kind of discussion, even after various emails to each other and you asking for me to ask fellow Ontarians to respect your board and your business, sorry that the "Pepsi" of scuba forums has to be this way.

In Canada we have an expression after being interrupted during a game, it's
''GAME ON"

Excuse me. I thought this thread was started to complain about OD......on the wrong board. I don't see why ScubaBoard has anything to do with cameron's complaint.......or why it should spill over to cause another kind of trouble - again.

Consequently - please take it somewhere else.......thread closed.

if anyone has a comment about my action - please take it to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom