Ontario diving forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will note on here (for the OD admin people that read here) simply because I cannot on my iPhone, there is a problem with Forum Runner (the iPhone App - and it says it is an issue with the OD set-up, not the app) which prevents people from seeing threads etc.

Edit......I logged onto the full site and posted the issue. Hopefully it gets resolved.

Last edited:
OD is currently in the middle of several large upgrades and some of the features aren't working properly. Once the last upgrade is finished we'll get all the specific functions fixed again as well as adding tappatalk function. The site is down right now while Tom upgrades to version 4.

Kevin Ripley
Administrator, ontariodiving.com

Tapatalk is excellent new Kevin. It is much better than Forum Runner IMO. Thanks for letting us know.

It's not accessible at all for the last two days....

Any word when it will be back up? If the improvements are still going on i don't mean to rush anyone. I just tried to log in and it gave me web error.

Here is one of them Ontario Diving

You can use it to get on the site, and then use the "Whats New" button to see new posts since your last visit.

You will probably have to login first as well and then try the link above again.

Once you use the link provided by Jeremy, you can use the quick Navigation button located on the right lower region of the page (just below the list of the sub forums) in order to jump and navigate to the forum of your desire.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom