Only 49 days to CoCoView

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're gonna be at CCV from May 10 -17. Just curious if anyone else was going that week also.
I think we've got everything together for the trip.( lots of insect repellent, suncreen and the desire to max out our computers:)
Anyone have any advice for us that perhaps we haven't heard? I've researched previous posts on the board, but one never knows.

Only 21 days for us! The only thing I can say is...we'll try not to use up all the diving before you get there. :Rofl:

You're gonna love CCV and it will spoil you to going anywhere else.

Hi there Truckdriver,

I'll be there at about the same time! We'll definitely have to do some of those predawn dives Dee raves about so much.

My email is either
yeang_ch'ng@student.hms.harvard.edu
or yeang_chng@hotmail.com

Please drop me a line before you leave -- look forward to diving with you guys!

Yeang

Well Dee, only 42 days left now for us, 14 for you! I'm looking forward to your trip report, nothing like having an advance scout to check things out for ya.:)
We've made our pre-trip run to the LDS and got everything together. Is it too early to start packing the bags? :nuts:

Yeang, We're looking forward to meeting you. And yes, we will have to do some oh-so-early dives. I'm glad you mentioned them, as I'm sure that my wife would envoke the "I'm on Vacation!" exception for such activities. :snoozer:

I hope you and shielamonster have a great time. I hope the weather is beautiful and the fish are plentiful.

Keep lots of good log notes so we can hear all about it when you get back. :D

TwoBit

I will be across the channel at Fantasy Island that week. Hope to see you on the Prince Albert. I am getting to be a Bay Islands commuter, my home away from home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom