Online Purchases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ththooft

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello-

I'm just wondering if any one has recommendations for great sites to buy gear online? We bought the key stuff (BC, Computer; Reg) from our LDS, but I know there are some great deals out there.

Thanks!

ththooft:
Hello-

I'm just wondering if any one has recommendations for great sites to buy gear online? We bought the key stuff (BC, Computer; Reg) from our LDS, but I know there are some great deals out there.

Thanks!

Pricewise you can't be Leisurepro (www.leisurepro.com).
I have never had a return so I can't tetll you how well their return policy works

www.scubatoys.com for various things, especially big ticket items you want a warranty for (regs, BC, etc... you get a SB discount if you ask for it, plus they match leisurepro prices)

www.leisurepro.com for accessories and the best selection

www.diversdirect.com is good for wetsuits (Evo house brand is a great value) and accessories

And don't forget the scubaboard classifieds and ebay. :wink:

-Ben

Third for scubatoys.

And you can beat leisurepro's prices - scubatoys does it by matching the price and giving you the manufacturer's warranty and outstanding customer service.

Im not sure about LP...but ST is certified for every thing they sell. I just bought a dive computer and went on line and registered it with the manufacturer......no problem.

A website "matching" a manufacturer's warrantee is not the same thing as the manufacturer's warrantee.

rich

Thanks everyone for your help! I found another site that I'd been looking at:

http://www.scuba-equipment-usa.com/

It has a guarantee to deliver within 7 days and the prices were great. Full warranties as well.

I'll let you know how things look!

Thanks again!

Another vote for Scubatoys. I ordered a mask for my wife (with prescription lenses) and they didn't have exactly what I needed, so they upgraded the mask to a better one for no extra cost. And, of course, the lenses were installed. You just cant go wrong with service like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom