O'Neill Sector 7mm black in size LS - pics included

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_moron

Contributor
Reaction score
Used O'Neill 7mm Sector wetsuit in size LS (Large Short). This suit was purchased in June of 2009. I had approximately 30 dives with it. The suit was always rinsed and properly care for after each dive.

I now dive with a drysuit, and I would still rather keep this wetsuit for the summer months; however, I maybe moving and will not need it at where I'm going.

I'm asking $160 shipped and will offer a 5 day money back return policy.
The suit came back last month from O'Neill with brand new left and right knee pads, new left and right front thigh & leg panels, new seat panel, and new neck seal (water spots seen on the neck seal is due to rinsing after arrival from factory service) . I have not dove with this suit since coming back from O'Neill. There is a small 2mm hole towards the back side of the left sleeve. O'Neill sealed it using their Fluid Seam.
I will include copy of original receipt as the suit is still under warranty.

IM me if you have any questions with respect to this item.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any idea what the size chart is for a LS? I am 6' 195 lbs. I might be a little to big for this suit.

Thanks!

Do you have any idea what the size chart is for a LS? I am 6' 195 lbs. I might be a little to big for this suit.

Thanks!

The Large/Short will be small for you according to the chart.

If you have an Athletic body, O'Neill tends to fit well.

Schart.jpg

Thanks for the size chart, 3 inches too tall and beer belly knocks me out. It will be a good suit for someone else!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom