O'Neill 7mm full body womens wetsuit--size 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

betsyinczm

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought this suit when working in Cozumel during (what I considered) a very cold winter.....I know I know, but when in the water all day long teaching, I was COLD......unfortunately, I received it when things started to warm up and I never even tried it on!.....it's in perfect excellent condition and I am thinking has never been used......... I'd like $100 for it and I will pay the shipping.........this suit is currently in Colorado and looking for a new home. PM me through SB and I will provide phone number and details...........thanks..........Betsy

What sort of size is "size 8"? Trying to guess if it'd fit my gf, but I don't really know women's suit sizes.

Hi guys!.......lespaulsf------I can easily take a pic if you pm me your email address......it's black with royal blue on the shoulders, the cuffs, behind the knees, and two thin slashes of blue from waist to hip and black rubber knee pads..........aquaregia----size 8 is kind of a medium women's size........maybe someone 110 to 130 lbs?...and maybe in the mid five foot range?.........I dunno, hahah.......can you go by your LDS and try to find something similar to give you an idea?....or are you gonna force me to try it on......haha..........get back to me and thanks..........Betsy

Actually, probably not.........after I posted that I was thinking that it might be too long.....(honest!).....what size is she?.....and how tall?......thanks--------Betsy
P.S. For what it's worth, I just measured it from the neck (on the hanger) to the bottom.......approx 55 inches....

Lespaulsf-------I received your pm on April 4th requesting the pics.........I responded twice by pm.....and nothing back.....so am trying here.......I have the pics for you, so get back to me if you read this.........thanks........Betsy

do you have pics of the suit my lady is a size 8 and wants to start diving about 130 lbs 5'6"

Yes I do have pics......pm me your email address so that I can send them......I also just pm'd YOU my email address......sounds like this suit would fit her perfectly........thanks!

Darkcloud........you responded to my PM with someone else's info, then you apologized, but you said nothing about the wetsuit.....?????.........do you want the photos still?.......or anyone else for that matter while I'm at it??...........Betsy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom