One more question!! For now :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been trying with different inflation levels. It is of course worse with a lot of air. Maybe I am being a wuss and expect to be able to float like life preserver?? Being my first back inflate maybe I just need to adjust ... I will see how it goes tomorrow. How much unmovable weight would you consider to be safe, if any??

Yes your being a wus :rofl3:
it's yours you bought it now "own" it by making it do what you want. It'll never float you like a jacket. You've got to lean back in it and sit like your in your recliner.... ahhhhh.... ain't that tasty?

sorry, couldn't resist being a smartypants :wink:

Well, when I jumped in the pool I had 500psi but no wetsuit and did not remove any weight. I will keep playing with it in the pool just because it aggravates me, but I am very very pleased in the ow!!!! I really apprecate the responses though. Underwater she performs beyond my expectations and I pushed her pretty hard today. Very comfortable..

In that case, you most likely would have been quite overweighted when you jumped in the pool, as A. you no longer had the buoyancy from the wetsuit, and B. You need less weight in fresh water than salt to begin with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom