Oms Drysuit Opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the reply, Ill have to look at spending the extra money on a fitted techniflex.

Thanks for the reply, Ill have to look at spending the extra money on a fitted techniflex.
Check with Jim Lapenta on this board. He sells HOG drysuits (USIA) and will give you a good deal. I bought one over X-mas and am very happy with the purchase

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with the OMS drysuit in terms of quality? It says it's made by DUI but I'm pretty skeptical as to how well made they are.

OMS Drysuit - Made by DUI | Dive Gear Express®
That is a very good buy, I wish I had known about this suit when I purchased my new DUI suit last year. It even includes many extras I had to add to mine at an extra cost.

The OMS suits are very good value for what they are. They are reasonably well made, and have a good set of features for the price. It is a value suit. If you plan on diving dry a lot, i'd go with a DUI model (i have a custom DUI Flx-Extreme that is awesome). For just starting out with a drysuit or just occasional dry diving the OMS suit will work well.

Back
Top Bottom