OMS Dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
In my ongoing effort to swallow the Kool-Aid I am trying to replace my beloved Tusa Xpert Zoom fins with a set of retro blades. I hate the foot pockets on both Jets and Turtles. The OMS fins I have tried seem much better but I don't know which size to buy.

Are there any local dealers that actually stock a range of sizes or do I have to break down and order a few pairs online and return the ones that don't fit? I wear a MLT Bare drysuit with large boots. My street shoe is size 11.

A dealer search on OMS site comes up Dolphin, Sacramento. I was looking to try out the new Hollis F1's, but no one had them locally in my size the beginning of this year. It may be easier to call the dealers listed on OMS site to see if they have the fins. If deciding Hollis, there have been some posts on SB.

A dealer search on OMS site comes up Dolphin, Sacramento. I was looking to try out the new Hollis F1's, but no one had them locally in my size the beginning of this year. It may be easier to call the dealers listed on OMS site to see if they have the fins. If deciding Hollis, there have been some posts on SB.

I shop often at Dolphin. Based on a recent phone call, they are an official dealer but don't currently stock any OMS products.

I tried a pair of OMS fins at the dive shop next to Breakwater (Monterey). They only had the Large, which was a bit tight.

Dolphin has the Hollis fins in stock last time I was there, they are also, as mentioned an authorized OMS dealer.

Back
Top Bottom