OMS COMFORT HARNESS AND 2.0 WING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Questions:

1. Why longer inflator hose?

2. Why Inflator hose with hump valve?

3. Can't they make a bigger harness for you? Push them to make you one instead of returning it.

It is what I prefer on the dump ...Try dropping rapidly into 30 ft of high current dark water holding lights and a metal detector...dump valve makes my life WAY easier. Longer hose is because I am so big in the chest and a 16 inch hose rides to high and does not give me enough movement if I need my second air source... It will work but the 19 inch is way better. Harness was all the way out...Dropped off at post office already..

All you need todo is change the two lower pieces of the shoulder harness to make it work for you, while I’m not as big as you I’m not that off, I use the lower “T” bars sort of set up too, I put Zeagle weight pockets between the plate and the “T”. It looks way to close to want you want to send it back when $10 worth of webbing will solve this issue .

Dang sent back already....Tell me what I should have done to correct it? Thanks! I was thinking I would have to redo the whole harness setup..

Dang sent back already....Tell me what I should have done to correct it? Thanks! I was thinking I would have to redo the whole harness setup..

You should check with us here first before your return anything, we're your friend and will help you to find solutions for you :)

Did you check the new Scubapro BP/W system? They have adjustable should straps, weight system, etc.

With the “T” bar (the part you moved forward on the waste belt) the short piece of webbing between that part and the bottom of the shoulder buckle (the part you like made of metal) is all you needed to change, one on each side.

You should check with us here first before your return anything, we're your friend and will help you to find solutions for you :)

Did you check the new Scubapro BP/W system? They have adjustable should straps, weight system, etc.
Thanks! I have not but will look at it..What gear of theirs I have looked at in the past ran small for me..

With the “T” bar (the part you moved forward on the waste belt) the short piece of webbing between that part and the bottom of the shoulder buckle (the part you like made of metal) is all you needed to change, one on each side.
Dang , That would have made it perfect...Can you buy a kit to stitch the webbing closed around the buckle?

Dang , That would have made it perfect...Can you buy a kit to stitch the webbing closed around the buckle?
Can’t say since I don’t stitch them and haven’t seen how that buckle is attached, I just make a loop at each end of that pice of strap with triglides.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom