OMS 8" Bands, Valves, and Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherNewguy

Registered
Reaction score
I recently bought a set of LP95s from another member here on SB and broke them down into singles. I'm now selling the doubles setup. Everything was together when I got them and the valves worked. That's as far as I can vouch for anything but I'm under the impression that everything is good. The valves are pretty clean except the plug where the burst disk lives (I'm a new guy, forgive the lingo) looks corroded. They're DIN/Yolk convertible. The bands are... well... metal bands. Only issues I see with them is some rust spots on the inside from the tanks. I'm sure they can be cleaned up but in the small chance that cleaning the metal would cause a problem, I figured I'd leave the simple task of a wire brushing to someone that knows more about them than I do.

I'm not really sure what the price is on these things so I'll throw out $100 each, $175 for everything, and I'm open to offers. If you send an offer, I'll probably wait a few days before I actually accept an offer but if you want to get in line, I'll respect the order received. I'm also open to trades on a tank (plural if AL80s), reg setups (need a 1st and second stage), or....?

You probably know what you're getting but just for fun, I'll put pics.

Oh, and located in Boynton Beach, FL.

PICT0001.jpgPICT0010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom