OMS 300 bar manifold rebuild needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

techintime

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an OMS 300 bar manifold for steel tanks that needs to be rebuilt. It has an air leak from one of the posts, but while I am at it, I would like to have the entire manifold rebuilt. While there are plenty of shops in my local area that can do the work, none are able to get through to OMS and/or get them to send the parts. I have been held up for five months and am pretty frustrated with OMS at this point for not anwering their phone and not getting back to me on the one time they did answer. I'm looking for a dive shop that already has the parts on hand and can do the work. I will ship, pay in advance and pay return shipping. Please post your shop contact info here or send response to DUFFEON at AOL. Please title it something obvious like "OMS manifold rebuild" so it doesn't get lost in the spam.

Mark

Sweet. As luck would have it I'm coming through KC this Sunday through Thursday. I will call you tomorrow.

Sounds good, remind me you are from scuba board when you come in. :wink:

Mission accomplished. "Divers Equipment" in southwest Kansas City is a great shop. The shop manager, Hall, even drove 35 minutes to pick up the malfunctioning manifold from me on a cold Sunday night and had fixed by the next day. Anyone in the KC area...this is a shop to be trusted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom