Omni Puerto Aventuras and Dive Aventuras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chocoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We just booked 8 days in Puerto Aventuras at the Omni hotel, we will be there saturday. Our original plans were right now in Cabo but Hurricane John changed that. So has anyone used Dive Aventuras and what did you think of them? Their rental equipment? Being right there in the Omni hotel is a huge bonus so I will most likely use them. I am considering trying Aquanauts too, just to try out Dennis with Diablo Divers and to try Dive Rite Transpacs.
Thanks, Choco

I know you've already left so you have likely picked a dive op. I usually stay in a condo in Akumal and use a local shop there for ocean dives, but Dennis has been the best for cenotes. If I was staying in Aventuras and he was available for ocean dives as well, I'd use him.

Sorry about your plans getting changed to the other coast, but the Akumal/Tulum/Aventuras/Playa del Carmen area will give you a great vacation. Make sure to get in at least one day of cenotes. And if you want to venture out of Aventuras, check out happy hour at La Buena Vida (try the mango shrimp appetizer) or Lol Ha, both in Akumal. And La Cueva del Pescadaro in Akumal does a really yummy fish filet in garlic butter (tasty and strong daquari and margarita too).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom