Omega Flip Fins - NOW $149.99!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One day whne a local dive shop carries these fins I am going to have to give them a try. Get some up here to Ontario dive stores to try.

I got a pair for Xmas (shipped to Ontario from Edmonton) - takin' 'em top Coz in June - I'll let you know what I think... they are pretty nifty around the house:lotsalove:

Dinner....IM in :D

Careful what you promise :D

Fins made it, taking them to the pool tonight!
Ber :lilbunny:

Oh dont worry, I will let you take me to dinner :D

Let me know how much you love them

They certainly get an "A" for "cool dork factor". There was enough operator error going on that one pool session isn't a fair evaluation of them. Makes a funny story though, I'll have to post it when I get time and link to it.

Alrighty here's your "dork bunny goes flip" story :D

Size 7 womens but the attached boots on my size 1 Viking Xtreme are gigantic rubber things that would probably easily fit a men's size 9 :D I can't get them into a large Jet fin, I currently have XL Thrusters (ScubaPro maybe?) that have the right size fin pocket.

Here are the sizes for Amphibian Classic:

Large Fins
Men - 9-11; Women - 10+

Medium Inserts for Large Fins
Men - 5-9; Women - 6-10+

X-Large Fins
Men - 11+

With a women's size 7 and with the use of the dry suit boot, you would still need Size Large.

Best Regards

Here are the sizes for Amphibian Classic:

Large Fins
Men - 9-11; Women - 10+

Medium Inserts for Large Fins
Men - 5-9; Women - 6-10+

X-Large Fins
Men - 11+

With a women's size 7 and with the use of the dry suit boot, you would still need Size Large.

Best Regards

Thanks! Of course I've already purchased an XL. I'll see if I can make them work. I've never been able to get those drysuit boots into a size L fin, not even the large Jet fins will fit over it.

XL is perfect for you :wink: If you find it too sloppy, let me know and we will send another pair...but Im positive you need the XL with your application

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom