Omega Flip Fins - NOW $149.99!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my replacements today. No issues no complaints. Even though others have had issues with them I can still say I still love em'.

I guess thats why they make several different types or car. What is good to some is not to others.

This is just my 2psi worth.:D

Got my replacements today too... willing to give them a run for their money - looks as though I was sold "older" stock and i now have the new improved versions.

I have to say that Omega are very responsive and attentive (just like :canada:Canadian customs who still think warranty returns are taxable...buggers!:mooner:)

Do you also carry the Stealth model?

If so:

What's the price difference?

Can you shed any light on the differences between the classic and stealth models, and what those differences mean underwater?

Yes, we do. The stealth has a smaller blade, giving more thrust, but less overall power. I will have to check the price difference tomorrow, Im not exactly sure what it is. I believe its $20 more though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom