Closed OLYMPUS TG-5 RED CAMERA and PT-058 UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SALE

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm very new at underwater camera stuff. Hence the pictures help me understand. Plus, looking at hundreds of adds I get confused on which one I'm going for hence the pictures help me understand. Lesson learned. If no pictures I won't even open.
Maybe you ought to post an "in search of" ad if there is something specific you are looking for.

I'm very new at underwater camera stuff. Hence the pictures help me understand. Plus, looking at hundreds of adds I get confused on which one I'm going for hence the pictures help me understand. Lesson learned. If no pictures I won't even open.

I understand. I was there. I went with the TG5. It received great reviews for beginners and very user friendly. I was never disappointed. The housing is very easy to use and it is neutral buoyant. The macro feature is unbelievable. I started out with simple and now I moving towards more equipment. Photography has always been a passion for me.

Maybe you ought to post an "in search of" ad if there is something specific you are looking for.
That is a great idea!! I'm so confused on what I really want. I want the best I can get for my $500 dollars. Do you have any suggestions for the Im in need of post?

I started out with simple and now I moving towards more equipment.
Completely agree. Some folks don't like to spend money twice, so they buy the big guns first and then get frustrated and quit.
I outgrew my Sea&Sea, then my two Canon P&S (G2 then G9) in Ikelite housings, now have a Olympus M10 in a Nauticam housing, and that has lasted me 6 years. I've love to move to the new generation cameras, but am unwilling to spend the big bucks again....

Can this be attached to a tray if I purchased later? Im sorry for appearing so whish washy but at least you know I'm very interested. Just don't want to get only because of my own lack of knowledge in this department of my dreams of SCUBA Just another excuse to Dive. Anyways, Im interested again if I can upgrade lightning later.

That is a great idea!! I'm so confused on what I really want. I want the best I can get for my $500 dollars. Do you have any suggestions for the Im in need of post?
First of all, be realistic. You won't get a decent camera, housing, tray, and strobe for $500.
The TG-5 and housing in this thread is a decent buy. You can save a little money by buying an older, less capable camera.

First of all, be realistic. You won't get a decent camera, housing, tray, and strobe for $500.
The TG-5 and housing in this thread is a decent buy. You can save a little money by buying an older, less capable camera.
Well, now that I look at it that way, your so right.

Can this be attached to a tray if I purchased later? Im sorry for appearing so whish washy but at least you know I'm very interested. Just don't want to get only because of my own lack of knowledge in this department of my dreams of SCUBA Just another excuse to Dive. Anyways, Im interested again if I can upgrade lightning later.

Yes. Can be attached to tray. I have one if you are interested. I understand about the decision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom