Closed OLYMPUS TG-5 RED CAMERA and PT-058 UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SALE

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People usually ask for pictures for three reasons:
1. They want to know the item actually exists, and is not a scam.
2. They want to know what the items is, because the name/description doesn't have enough information.
3. They want to know the condition of the item (which is often impossible to tell from a picture, but....).
So, I assume your request is #3?

I will be sending pics later. I am not home right now

P7250437.JPG P7250437.JPG P7250444.JPG P7250435.JPG P7250438.JPG

P7250441.JPG P7250439.JPG P7250440.JPG P7250442.JPG P7250443.JPG P7250445.JPG Okay. here are the pics.

I like that extended shutter lever on the PT-058 case, is it an aftermarket? The shutter lever on my case is half that size. Does it interfere with the zoom control?

I like that extended shutter lever on the PT-058 case, is it an aftermarket? The shutter lever on my case is half that size. Does it interfere with the zoom control?

Hi.
Yes, it is an aftermarket, took me a long time to find one ! No the extended lever does not interfere in the zoom. It is great when you have the housing on a tray with handles

I'm glad I got to look at pictures. Thank you Jo-Ellen for your patience. I am actually looking for something with a tray and strobes already attached. I'm going to bow out and let someone else have this nice camera. Peace to those who are at depth!!

I'm glad I got to look at pictures. Thank you Jo-Ellen for your patience. I am actually looking for something with a tray and strobes already attached. I'm going to bow out and let someone else have this nice camera. Peace to those who are at depth!!

I do have a tray to sell if you like; it has double handles. $50.
I do not have any strobes though.

Irritating.
I am actually looking for something with a tray and strobes already attached.
Seems like the initial description, or a simple question (instead of asking for pictures), would have resolved this.
I'm guessing the next exchange would have offered 30% of the seller's asking price!
/RANT

I'm very new at underwater camera stuff. Hence the pictures help me understand. Plus, looking at hundreds of adds I get confused on which one I'm going for hence the pictures help me understand. Lesson learned. If no pictures I won't even open.

Back
Top Bottom