Wanted Olympus TG-5 or TG-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The lens goes for over 400 new and around 350 used, and the light 350 new and 300 used, from a leading online photo store. I was thinking 200 for the lens and 150 for the light, or 300 for both together. We can set up a meet local if interested. I still have the TG5 and housing if you know anyone else.
Would you mind telling me who has used underwater photo equipment, please?

I’m the owner. Only ever owned touched or used by myself. I purchased new all at once from established underwater photo specialty shop in LA (not sure rules of what I can say..)
When I say barely used, protected at all times and safely stored otherwise I mean it from myself.

I’m the owner. Only ever owned touched or used by myself. I purchased new all at once from established underwater photo specialty shop in LA (not sure rules of what I can say..)
When I say barely used, protected at all times and safely stored otherwise I mean it from myself.
Sorry I wasn't clear, in your post you said that you had checked prices at "used, from a leading online photo store" and I was just asking if you could tell me who sells used equipment online.

Hey there! What all do you have/still for sale?

Brett

I have a new TG6 and Olympus PT-059 that has never been in the water if someone is interested.

You might tell the rest of us who have some interest too!
I'm thinking $535 usd plus shipping. The camera has only been used to test it, comes with all the goodies from the factory and extra battery and the housing hasn't been in the water yet. All in their original boxes and I can throw in a 56gb sd card.

Back
Top Bottom