Wanted Olympus TG-5 or TG-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattspiral8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys,
Im looking into getting a TG5 or 6 with the housing, also possibly strobes or video lights with it.
If you guys have one for sale just send me a message and hopefully we can get a deal done.

Thanks!

Hi there. I have a complete TG5 setup with olympus housing, kraken wide fisheye wet lens, and Kraken ring macro light. Excellent like new condition, boxes, paperwork, etc.. Used only a few times. Can share more details if interested. I'm also in Las Vegas, and listed the items on local craigslist. I'm not trying to cash out, it's a great deal! I'll be listing here also soon. I'm new to the site and need to read a little. If there is a way to direct message or go private you are welcome to do so. I'm only selling to downsize/simplify. Best to you.

Hi there. I have a complete TG5 setup with olympus housing, kraken wide fisheye wet lens, and Kraken ring macro light. Excellent like new condition, boxes, paperwork, etc.. Used only a few times. Can share more details if interested. I'm also in Las Vegas, and listed the items on local craigslist. I'm not trying to cash out, it's a great deal! I'll be listing here also soon. I'm new to the site and need to read a little. If there is a way to direct message or go private you are welcome to do so. I'm only selling to downsize/simplify. Best to you.

Hey! sadly I was already able to get a tg6 and housing. I may be intersted in the fish eye lens if you are willing to sell that separately?

Great you got a set to get started. I'll part the lens out if you like. It is excellent condition, only dove with it a couple of times. Has original cover and case. I also have a Kraken Weefine ring light for macro pics/video that I've never used. I took the local listing down to edit so if you look there and don't see it that's why.

Great you got a set to get started. I'll part the lens out if you like. It is excellent condition, only dove with it a couple of times. Has original cover and case. I also have a Kraken Weefine ring light for macro pics/video that I've never used. I took the local listing down to edit so if you look there and don't see it that's why.

how much are you looking to sell each item for?

The lens goes for over 400 new and around 350 used, and the light 350 new and 300 used, from a leading online photo store. I was thinking 200 for the lens and 150 for the light, or 300 for both together. We can set up a meet local if interested. I still have the TG5 and housing if you know anyone else.

If Mattspiral8 is not interested in the Weefine ring light, I am. Let me know.

The lens goes for over 400 new and around 350 used, and the light 350 new and 300 used, from a leading online photo store. I was thinking 200 for the lens and 150 for the light, or 300 for both together. We can set up a meet local if interested. I still have the TG5 and housing if you know anyone else.

i’ll just take the wide lens! What exact model is it?
Check your PM, ill give you my number so you can text me and set up a meet up. t
Thanks

js1221, the weefine light is available. It is unused, with battery and charger. If you PM me (I don't know how yet) we can connect with some pics and detail. Thanks.

js1221, the weefine light is available. It is unused, with battery and charger. If you PM me (I don't know how yet) we can connect with some pics and detail. Thanks.

sent you a message

Back
Top Bottom