older Proton purge covers - still available?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whaylonsmithers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide with these 2 questions.

1. Is the mesh purge cover for the Proton 2nd stage is still available? The 2nd stage in question is plastic and black. It says Proton on the cover and nothing else. The 1st stage is MR12, the alternate 2nd is all-yellow plastic Proton octopus.

PC200446-b.jpgPC200447-b.jpg

2. I see from mares.com that the Proton 42 She Dives is the only current model. Will this fit my old black plastic one? If the cover fits I'd be happy to have a pink one.

Regards and thanks for your time. Michael.

Great answer, thanks for the referral.

In his reply Zak states Ice Blue cover assembly still in stock. If you would like to have a Mares dealer call and order 1 for you, please reference this part number. 46200725. Does anyone know if the Ice Blue that he refers to is compatible with earlier Proton I have?

I have asked a Mares dealer, they're getting back to me after Christmas and didn't seem sure, hence my move to the inter-web for advice. It will be great to give them a part# to chase up.

Back
Top Bottom